Saturday 22 September 2012

Freebies, Sales, Holidays

I often wonder where the last 30 weeks of the school year went, and how on earth we only have 10 weeks left when we return from holidays! Today we began our two week Spring break! :)


First day of school holidays, and I'm already planning next terms resources and rotation activities. Here is a Rounding Domino FREEBIE for you all to enjoy! *Free until the 24th September!*



I'm also holding a 24-hour flash sale to celebrate both 40 sales on TpT, 50 followers on TpT and 50 followers on my Blog! :) Check out my blog for a range of items 10% off!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays Liz! I can't believe where the year has gone also! I am loving all the products you are making - very professional looking!

    Alison
    mathswithmeaning.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...