Monday 1 October 2012

4 NEW Multiplication Games & Flower Power FONT!

Oh my goodness! I was so excited to see Mel's - Graphics from the Pond FREE FlowerPower Font this morning that I sat down and began planning an item to upload! I've been looking for a very perky happy colour theme font to use and was very happy to know I could also colour them as I wanted which really brightened up my Multiplication board game!
I created 4 Multiplication games that a fun and engaging way for your little ones to practise their multiplication skills or 0, 1, 2, 4 and 8 times tables! Just print, laminate and add a spinner and you're ready to roll! Easy to read instructions and answer keys provided! 20% off for the first few days too!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Mel is awesome :)
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! Mel has some gorgeous fonts and images and soooooooo many freebies too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...