Saturday 8 June 2013

FREE Sixths Circle Fraction Clip Art Images

It's so nice to be relaxing today knowing it's a long weekend (not back until Tuesday)! We went to Yum Cha at Sunnybank today which was lovely, and then I marked some of my senior assessment.

It's been SO long since I've created a full resource, that I thought it'd be nice to share a small freebie for you all! I LOVE making Math clipart that I can use in my classroom and in my worksheets.


Soon I will finish a COMPLETE set of fraction clipart in various colours to purchase, but until then, I hope you can get some use from these :)

6 comments:

  1. I like the new look of your blog, especially the numbered wallpaper. Very fitting for a math teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet another math teacher blogger!
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Lucy! Sorry for the delay in replying, my 'reply' function hasn't been working and I had to get my blog designer to fix it!
      I am now following your blog and you on Pinterest! Can't wait to look around both your blog and pinterest!
      Liz

      Delete
  3. Hello Liz! I am a new follower from Aussie!! Its great to have found another Aussie blogger! Looking forward to browsing your site :)

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie! I am your newest Aussie follower and I just added your gorgeous button yo my 'More Aussie Blogs' page :)
      Liz

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...