Wednesday 16 October 2013

Halloween Ten Frames & Halloween Chuppa Chup Spider

Since I saw these gorgeous spider chuppa chups on pinterest, I just KNEW I had to make them for my classes.
Now..... I know I teach high school Maths... I know I live in Australia and we don't really celebrate Halloween.... bbbuuutttttt last year I wore a witches hat with makeup and my classes just LOVE it! This year I can't wait to look around at what to wear but I don't think I can go past the basic witch costume! 

Now after seeing these, I realized that I have very few Halloween themed products. I usually create a theme and a regular theme with all of my items, but one I knew I just HAD to do, was Halloween Ten Frames! So simple yet so cute and effective. 


SO if you're planning this years Halloween activities, or next years even, or looking to get a good price on a simple yet effective resource, then check out these sets. If you have a particular image you would like me to use, also let me know and I'll personlize the set just for you. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...